View Profile Ioruko

4 Movie Reviews

I remember that I watched the first episode "Reward" some long time ago (maybe on Youtube or somewhere else) and then I thought how masterful yet simple was your visual storytelling.
Now I've discovered that there is a whole series in the making and this episode (more like prequel) is way better both visually and story wise (at least in my opinion). It is beautifully executed and I loved it more than "Reward" on so many levels.
The only thing the story does not conclude is what happened to the girl? I thought she'd appear at the end, at least as some kind of a passing notion. But she was sort of forgotten. Anyway, I loved this episode and I am very happy to have found you again on NG!
EDIT: Alright, I checked the next episodes and it seems like you have a different story about the girl's adventure! That's awesome, now my question is answered.

The animation is very good for the purpose of this funny video, the message is clear and is handled with great humor. But I think that Fortnite is not going to die that easily :D

Wish there were more videos of MoHan from your Youtube channel, I've watched almost every single one after experiencing MHW and enjoyed them greatly!

16 Art Reviews

Welcome Adam! Your pixel art paintings are always so evocative and mind blowing, have a nice stay on Newgrounds!

arferguson responds:

Thanks Ioruko, glad to see a familiar face here! :)

Charming animation!

Oh yes, this is so nice!!!

I love pixel art, games and anime, so I share my love through art!

Female